The Palm Beach Book Festival will be held on Saturday, April 14, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. at the Palm Beach County Convention Center. This year’s event is headlined by a great panel of award-winning authors including Dan Rather, Kwame Alexander, and Joseph Finder.
Go In-Depth with a Full-Day of Panels
Purchase an all-day pass and you’ll have access to panels running all day of the event. It’s your chance to ask the authors questions and find out what inspires them to write what they do. Each panel will be moderated, on a set time limit, and interspersed throughout the day. A lunch break will occur at 1:00 p.m.
Buy Your Ticket Online
All-Day passes are available for purchase online. These passes include entry to all five panels occurring throughout the event and book signings following each panel. Note that only books purchased at the festival will be eligible for autographing.
Mission of the Palm Beach Book Festival
Since its first year in 2015, the Palm Beach Book Festival has sought to “promote cultural awareness of the published author by bringing in New York Times-best-selling, and household-name writers,” according to Lois Cahall, Founder and Creative Director of the Festival.
This will be the third annual festival with a lineup of authors that is sure to be the most entertaining and informative to date. Consider supporting the Palm Beach Book Festival and all the cultural outreach programs the organization is involved in.
5 Best Spots to Enjoy a Book
When you’ve just picked up a new book, the setting for where you enjoy it is just as important as what is on the pages. Here are five of the best spots to curl up and enjoy the newest addition to your library:
- The Beach: This one is a no-brainer isn’t it? It’s also super easy to find a great beach spot in the Palm Beach County area. Nothing beats the sun, sound of the waves, and a nice breeze when enjoying a book.
- Coffee Shop: There’s nothing quite like your favorite java concoction and a great read.
- Hammock: If you’re lucky enough to have an outdoor hammock and haven’t yet read a book while relaxing in it – shame on you! Remedy that situation as soon as possible. You’ll be glad you did.
- Library: While this one may seem obvious, the library remains a quiet option for enjoying the latest novel or short story collection.
- Window Seat: Another luxury that many don’t get to enjoy. If you have a bench indented into a window, grab a book and spend some time there. It’s warm, cozy, and a perfect spot for reading.
Mazda of Palm Beach
After you’ve enjoyed the award-winning authors at the Book Festival, why not come out to our North Palm Beach dealership and check out our award-winning lineup of new Mazda vehicles. We’ve got some incredible purchase and lease specials available that you’ll definitely want to learn more about.